Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Meet the Therapists: Karly


"As a Licensed Massage Therapist, Registered Yoga Teacher, and student of Ayurveda, I use all three practices to help clients experience a calm and blissful state of balance. Massage sessions blend a variety of modalities and are designed to address each person’s needs and goals. Myofascial Release, Deep Tissue techniques, Swedish & Thai Massage, and Ayurvedic Body Therapies are the guiding influences behind my practice. Any modality can be emphasized if desired."


Karly teaches private yoga sessions and offers Integrated massage sessions at Apotheca. Please read our Yelp.com reviews to find out what her very happy clients have to say about their sessions with her. Here is a sneak peek from one of our favorites:

"Oh man! This cannot wait:

For more than a year I have had a painful problem with my neck and shoulder which has restricted the range of motion I have been able to turn my head. I just got back from my first session with Karly and BAM! I'm moving smooth and easy again! Suffice it to say, I consider myself one lucky chick!"

No comments: