Sunday, August 10, 2008

Product Spotlight: TIZO3 SPF 40


TiZo 40 spf: this sunscreen is the bomb!

It has a silky matte finish with an incredibly slight tint that helps you know where you have covered and what spots you've missed. It is very water-resistant, which means that those of you who tend to feel slimy and sweaty with traditional sunscreens will feel none of that.

This is the only sunscreen I have ever tried that I can honestly say feels like nothing on my face.

Best of all, TiZo is formulated using only mineral sunblock ingredients (titanium, iron and zinc oxides, hence "TIZO").

It has no chemical agents, no oil, no PABA, no parabens and no fragrance. So it is perfect for even the most sensitive skins. I have long had all of my rosacea and sensitive clients on it and I'm glad to be able to offer it in our office now.

I am thrilled to have discovered this product and can't wait to introduce you to it. . . just in time for Indian Summer!

Available in our office and by mail to our registered clients.

No comments: